On Saturday, January 28, the Lindsay Chamber of Commerce presented its 2016 Awards and held a Dinner/Casino Night. The event was very well attended and everyone had a wonderful time.
The following awards were presented:
- New Business of the Year-Seferina Villarreal Agency, Farmers Insurance
- Volunteer of the Year-Yonok Warson
- Organization of the Year-The Lindsay Chapter of Helping One Woman Organization (HOW)
- Female Youth of the Year-Hilda Gomez
- Male of the Year-Jesus Hernandez-Espinoza
- Woman of the Year-Cathy Moreno
- Man of the Year-Henry Brower
- The Employee of the Year-Mike Camarena
- Presidential Award-Maria Martinez
- Business of the Year-El Patio Restaurant
In addition, Seth Wollenman received a plaque for his seven years of continuous service as a board member.
Thanks to the community "Sikh" who received a well deserved recognition for their distinguished participation in our Christmas event.
District One Supervisor Kuyler Crocker swore in the incoming members of the Lindsay Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and Ambassadors.
We were really pleased to recognize the excellence of those who put all their effort in assisting or developing programs or services beneficial to the interest of the community with honest and ethical practices to achieve the desired results. Congratulations award recipients!
Congratulations also to the first, second and third place winners of "Casino Night."
- 1st place-Tom Davies $300 Cash
- 2nd place-Maricela Wollenman Cazadores Tequila
- 3rd place-Lisa Salinas Freshly Delicious Healthy Nuts Basket