Economic Development and Business Assistance
The City of Lindsay is committed to economic development and business assistance. The City has a proven track record of working with industries, taking necessary risks, and being flexible.
The City has several programs to help businesses locate and expand in Lindsay:
- Enterprise Zone/Targeted Employment Areas (TEAs)
- Business Counseling (Technical Assistance)
- Business Revolving Loan Fund
- Development Fee Deferral and Rebates
- One-Stop Permit Assistance and Permit Streamlining
- Project Fastracking and Coordination
- Storefront Enhancement Program (STEP)
For economic development and business assistance information, contact Rich Wilkinson, 562-7117.